"Clearly Islam and fascism are inspired by identical philosophies. Just like fascism, Islam
- is marked by centralization of authority under a supreme leader vested with divine clout,
- has stringent control over all aspects of the lives of all its subjects irrespective of their faith,
- suppresses its opposition through terror and censorship,
- has a policy of belligerence towards non-Muslim nations, the Dar al-Harb,
- practices religious apartheid and has an impure class,
- disdains reason,
- extols unquestioning loyalty,
- glorifies the state,
- is imperialistic,
- is oppressive,
- is dictatorial and
- is controlling.
Islam, like fascism, appeals to people with low self esteem and low intelligence. Both these ideologies are irrational. and hail devotion and submission to a higher authority. Like fascists, Muslims are triumphalists. They seek power, domination and control. They pride themselves in their strength of number, in their mindless heroism, in their disdain for life and in their willingness to kill and die for their cause.
Islam is political and political Islam is fascism. "
This long article is hard-hitting, essentialized and to the point. A riveting read that goes right into the nitty-gritty of things.
But, what's missig though is an analysis of the ethics altruism and the nobilty of self-sacrifice which both extol unabashed.